A webquest is an inquiry-oriented activity in which some or all the information that learners interact with comes from resources on the internet. It is focused on investigation because students take information from Internet sources indicated by the teacher and then process it, in order to perform the task. The task is usually to find a solution to a problem, to answer a question, to solve a dilemma, etc. The webquests offer students situations to train critical and creative thinking, cooperative learning skills, but also in-depth information processing skills and learning skills.
1. The International Day for Tolerance:
2. The International Mother Language Day:
3. Problems Faced by UNESCO Heritage Sites:
4. Intangible Cultural Heritage in Need of Urgent Safeguarding:
5. Intangible Cultural Heritage: